Registration for the 2017-2018 Season
April 4 to April 10 is the time for renewing members and EMBK graduates to join. EMBK U14 skiers that are 12 and 13 by the end of the year who are doing the CSU off-season training program should also join here.
After April 10 we may take additional skiers if space is available. We do not have coaching capacity to accept beginners. Applicants should be experienced skiers in classic and skate technique. If you are interested in applying to be a new member please fill out the registration form and send an email to Betsy Homa at email@example.com
The CSU Junior Nordic Ski Team coaching fee for the current season is to be determined. This fee includes your CSU membership fee and the fee will cover the entire year, from when you sign up in the spring, summer or fall through March 31. Coaching fees do not include athlete travel, personal waxes, race entries, trail passes, equipment, etc. All coaching fees are non-refundable. EMBK U14 skiers (ages 12 and 13) who are signing up just for the off-season training program pay $100. If you wish to make a donation to the CSU Scholarship Fund please just add the amount to your fee and include a note that the additional amount should count as a donation. Confidential scholarships are available, for more information please contact Kate Yoder at firstname.lastname@example.org
To become properly registered with the team (new and old members) you must do the following 6 steps below:
1) Send an email to Alex Appleby at email@example.com
2) Online Registration: Fill out the online CSU Junior Nordic Ski Team Registration Form below. This should be completed by the skier with assistance from their parent(s) Be sure to fill in ALL the information. You can't go back and modify it later, so best to look through at the beginning to be sure you have all necessary phone numbers and emails.
3) Waiver Form: print, fill out and sign the Waiver Form (This is very IMPORTANT)
4) Contact Information & Release Form: Print, fill out and sign the Contact Information & Release Form Please read this carefully since changes have been made.
5) Medical Information: Either print and fill out the Medical Form/Certificate of Immunization OR submit the standard form provided by the physician's office. Your doctor must sign and date the medical information and it must state that the athlete is cleared for athletic activity.
6) Mail the printed Waiver Form, Contact Information & Release Form and either the standard Physician's Form or Medical Form/Certificate of Immunization, and your check (made out CSU) to:
35 Davis Court
Concord MA 01742
If you are a first time member, send an email to Betsy Homa at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get on our list of new members and confirm your registration. She will give you a contact to ask questions (and get answers!) as you settle in. Our website has up to date information and a very useful handbook which everyone should reference (Useful Docs & Links). Do not hesitate to email questions before you finish the above steps as well, as we understand we are asking for a lot of information. Finally, if have not already done so, athletes and parents both should be sure to join our email list (see "Email List" in left hand sidebar) as this is the primary way the team communicates.
If you would like to know if your web forms, release form and check have been received review the Athletes page for an update. Please note that review of the forms etc. is a manual process and it may take several days for updates to be posted.